Friday 10 September 2010

And so it begins...

Well let's start with a BIG HELLO! *waves like a mad woman with a big cheesey grin on her face*

 I thought i would use my first ever post to introduce myself and what i intend to do with this blog.

My name is Terrie, im 24 and completely obsessed with anything beauty related! (I feel like i should be saying that with a shame-flushed face, stood up amongst a circle of other cosmetic addicts!)

Be it lipstick, nail varnish, self-tan or make-up wipes , i intend to review anything and everything in the beauty industry and use this site as an outlet for my vanity-induced obsession (which has been plaguing the ears of work colleagues, friends and family for the best part of my adult life!).

With just 4 weeks to go until i get to turn a life-long love of beauty into the beginnings of a career by embarking on my Make-Up Artist course in London, i thought what better time to start a blog and use it to fuel my cosmetic neurosis.

Anyway...introductions over, let the blogging begin...

T x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Ammupappa